1. What is your company specialized in?
We have been focusing on the shipping of various kinds of batteries categories since 2006. The product category includes but is not limited to the following batteries: AGM batteries, car batteries, cellphone batteries, dry batteries, gel batteries, golf cart batteries, laptop batteries, lead-acid batteries, lithium batteries, lithium ion batteries, and solar panel antenna, etc.
2. Why should we choose you over others?
You have the choice of numerous professional, knowledgeable, and competent freight forwarder committed to serving their clients. We feel we’re one of them. Because we are the first and No.1 freight forwarder in China that specializes in battery transportation. We have created unique channels for batteries that can reduce your freight cost and risk.
Why should you choose to work with us is not because of how good we are boasting or how cheap our product seems to be.
- It is because our offer bridges your needs and our solution addresses your pain;
- It is because our service can achieve your desired result and performance;
- It is because our market performance and customer referral allow for your joined trust.
- It is because our competence to work out a proposal that springs a “before Vs after” clears Your worries;
3. Why have I never heard of your company before?
Our big boss has three freight forwarding companies which were used to focus on the domestic market. Now Bas’s mission is to make the global battery trade easier and safer for any participants all over the world.
4. Can you offer us a discount?
We can have a conversation about specific numbers, but let’s make sure we’re on the same page about this solution being a good fit for your needs.
Besides, we do have a discount program for those prospective clients who are willing to help us with the online promotions or are open to potential clients as a demo project.
If you join it, you do not even need to worry about discounts!
5. Do you need the latest MSDS and UN38.3 certification?
No, it’s not necessary at BAS. You don’t need to provide the Declaration for Non-Dangerous Goods as well. We are always having the latest version of MSDS and UN38.3 certification on hand.
6. Is it possible to show the description of the battery on the bill of lading?
Yes, it’s possible in most cases. However, sometimes it has to be a relative name such as UPS, power supply and it completely depends on the local customs of the destination port.
7. Can you change the label and packaging for us?
Yes, we can. We can do it for free of charge at the warehouse and your suppliers don’t need to put the labels on the packagings.
8. How can you guarantee the delivery without delay?
We have established and reached a long-term strategic partnership with the airlines and shipping carriers due to the steady flow of goods. However, things are always changing and it completely depends on the carriers. What we can do is to keep you updated about the status at any time.
9. How do you handle a customer complaint?
We are happy to receive your complaint because it means improvement which can help us make progress on every process of our service. Customer satisfaction is our eternal pursuit.
10. Can I ship an e-bike/laptop with a lithium battery?
No, you can’t. Because the lithium-ion battery belongs to Class 9 Dangerous Goods and the bike/laptop is an ordinary cargo. So you need to ship the bike/laptop and lithium battery separately.
11. Can you ship the battery from India to the UK/USA?
No, we can only ship the batteries from China because of the local agents and carriers. However, we can ship various batteries from China to all over the world. Very few forwarders can make it happen.
12. Can you return the battery from India to China?
Yes, we can. Actually, we can pick up the batteries from any location in Southeast Asia directly and then ship them to China. For other countries, it depends on the QTY and weight of the battery.